Saturday, January 22, 2005
Swimming @ 11:57 PM |
|
I'm feeling so tired~! Just woke up from my nap. *yawNs* Had went swimming earlier in the evening with my 2 sisters, mummy and daddy. Ooo~ Such a long time since mummy and daddy joined us. Hehe... Intended to burn calories by swimming quite a few rounds, but I took a break and ate fries, mee siam and fish balls. Hehe... Oh Man~ Fries is what I'll eat when I go swimming, somehow a MUST for me since I was young. It juz taste sOoo delicious over there, but I dun understand why. Hurhur... Calories added up again after that meal, feeling guilty, I decided to swim a few rounds again. ArrGh Tiring man~! Such a long time since I went swimming, my stamina improved I guess. Keke...
Now waiting for Gabby to come over to my house to watch soccer again. He's forever making me wait till I wanna fall aslp~! Lucky I took a nap just now! By the time he reach, dunno if the match finish already anot. *roll eyes*
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Saturday, January 22, 2005
Swimming @ 11:57 PM |
|
I'm feeling so tired~! Just woke up from my nap. *yawNs* Had went swimming earlier in the evening with my 2 sisters, mummy and daddy. Ooo~ Such a long time since mummy and daddy joined us. Hehe... Intended to burn calories by swimming quite a few rounds, but I took a break and ate fries, mee siam and fish balls. Hehe... Oh Man~ Fries is what I'll eat when I go swimming, somehow a MUST for me since I was young. It juz taste sOoo delicious over there, but I dun understand why. Hurhur... Calories added up again after that meal, feeling guilty, I decided to swim a few rounds again. ArrGh Tiring man~! Such a long time since I went swimming, my stamina improved I guess. Keke...
Now waiting for Gabby to come over to my house to watch soccer again. He's forever making me wait till I wanna fall aslp~! Lucky I took a nap just now! By the time he reach, dunno if the match finish already anot. *roll eyes*
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|