Friday, January 28, 2005
Study overnight~ @ 11:50 PM |
|
Common test next thurs, and yet I haven started much~! RFME is a killer module! Sucks man. Hope I can cover much the next few days. Wish me luck~! Hurhur...
Gabby came over to my house yst to study overnight. We went down to thomson ntuc in the late evening to buy some food, just in case in the middle of the night we'll be hungry. Bought a total of $26++, which includes the new mini mochi ice-cream~!!! Hehe... We seems to be grabbing whatever food that caught our eyes, but still managed to control or else we'll have to pay more than that. After that, accompanied him for dinner at BK, and we were chatting and Gabby commented we looked like married couple coming to buy groceries then after that needa go home look after kids~! Haha... Stupid Gabby~! =P
Managed to study abit, coz need to monitor him, he just cant sit properly and study, and I had to use cane and keep threatening him. Haha... But it doesnt seems to work coz of the soccer match my dad was watching, was distracting him. ArRgh~ I definately need to find a gd method to let him study properly. He's juz like a little kid. Hehe... Started eating our supper which consist of 3 small pizzas, siew mai, nata de coco and fruit juice at 1+ am. It's so fattening~!! Diet diet diet!! Hehe... Well, as expected, we were so slpy after finishing our supper, and we decided to stop studying and slp instead. We seem like piGs, eat then slp! LOLx...
Woke up at 12+ pm but continued to slp again and finally decided to wake up at 1+pm. Breakfast for us was mochi ice-cream. Haha... Mochi ice-cream damn nice lah, u guys should go get a box. =) Gabby then left after our "breakfast" to head home to prepare, and I also had to prepare to head to airport to meet up with BaiKai&co to study. Well, of coz we didnt study much, reason? Chat chat chat~! Hurhur... Left there at 6+pm and Gabby & I then headed down to Suntec 1st then to town. Walked around and we went to Selegie for beancurd again. Haha... we juz doesnt get sick of it. After that, it's time to head back home.
ArrGh~ Gabby will be busy for the next 2 days, dunno if I should be happy or unhappy. The good thing is that I can concentrate on studying, bad thing is I wont get to see him. Haiz... Contradicting again. >_<
Opps, think it's getting too long. Shall end here... Ciao~
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Friday, January 28, 2005
Study overnight~ @ 11:50 PM |
|
Common test next thurs, and yet I haven started much~! RFME is a killer module! Sucks man. Hope I can cover much the next few days. Wish me luck~! Hurhur...
Gabby came over to my house yst to study overnight. We went down to thomson ntuc in the late evening to buy some food, just in case in the middle of the night we'll be hungry. Bought a total of $26++, which includes the new mini mochi ice-cream~!!! Hehe... We seems to be grabbing whatever food that caught our eyes, but still managed to control or else we'll have to pay more than that. After that, accompanied him for dinner at BK, and we were chatting and Gabby commented we looked like married couple coming to buy groceries then after that needa go home look after kids~! Haha... Stupid Gabby~! =P
Managed to study abit, coz need to monitor him, he just cant sit properly and study, and I had to use cane and keep threatening him. Haha... But it doesnt seems to work coz of the soccer match my dad was watching, was distracting him. ArRgh~ I definately need to find a gd method to let him study properly. He's juz like a little kid. Hehe... Started eating our supper which consist of 3 small pizzas, siew mai, nata de coco and fruit juice at 1+ am. It's so fattening~!! Diet diet diet!! Hehe... Well, as expected, we were so slpy after finishing our supper, and we decided to stop studying and slp instead. We seem like piGs, eat then slp! LOLx...
Woke up at 12+ pm but continued to slp again and finally decided to wake up at 1+pm. Breakfast for us was mochi ice-cream. Haha... Mochi ice-cream damn nice lah, u guys should go get a box. =) Gabby then left after our "breakfast" to head home to prepare, and I also had to prepare to head to airport to meet up with BaiKai&co to study. Well, of coz we didnt study much, reason? Chat chat chat~! Hurhur... Left there at 6+pm and Gabby & I then headed down to Suntec 1st then to town. Walked around and we went to Selegie for beancurd again. Haha... we juz doesnt get sick of it. After that, it's time to head back home.
ArrGh~ Gabby will be busy for the next 2 days, dunno if I should be happy or unhappy. The good thing is that I can concentrate on studying, bad thing is I wont get to see him. Haiz... Contradicting again. >_<
Opps, think it's getting too long. Shall end here... Ciao~
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|