Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Stress @ 10:12 PM |
|
Stress stress stress~! Tml will be the WISP presentation of Arab-Israeli Conflicts, but I have yet to finish it. A part of the presentation, one of my team member haven even finish and send to me~! ArrGh~! Gonna wait for it. Having a test on safety at work tml, and I haven started browsing thru my notes. Damn... Feeling so stressed up now! I fucking hate year 3 life. Projects are pilling up higher n higher. Sick of all these useless projects. But I gotta say that researching for this Arab-Israeli Conflicts is quite interesting, I got to know the history and the present of the conflicts. Added on to my low general knowledge. Hurhur... Anyway, hope tml will faster pass then I can go shopping freely with my 2 darlings after lessons. Hehe... =P
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Stress @ 10:12 PM |
|
Stress stress stress~! Tml will be the WISP presentation of Arab-Israeli Conflicts, but I have yet to finish it. A part of the presentation, one of my team member haven even finish and send to me~! ArrGh~! Gonna wait for it. Having a test on safety at work tml, and I haven started browsing thru my notes. Damn... Feeling so stressed up now! I fucking hate year 3 life. Projects are pilling up higher n higher. Sick of all these useless projects. But I gotta say that researching for this Arab-Israeli Conflicts is quite interesting, I got to know the history and the present of the conflicts. Added on to my low general knowledge. Hurhur... Anyway, hope tml will faster pass then I can go shopping freely with my 2 darlings after lessons. Hehe... =P
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|