my life. my story

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Sian @ 1:59 PM
aww~ Had a slight backache early in the morning, so I had to apply cream and waited for the ache to subside b4 I leave for sch. -Sianz half- As usual, none of my team members have reach sch yet~! F***king angry with that HIM! Some of you should know who's that.

Feeling so grumpy, but I dunno what's the reason. Complained and complained to Gabby during lunch time about HIM. Sorry Gabby for my complainings and whinings. Feeling quite moodless all of a sudden just now, almost cried when I told him about my dearie's departure today. But, I had to fight back my tears, didnt want him to be worried. Arrgh~ I'm so useless! Later on, I still have to take my NAPFA, guess I'll fail it? Not sure, wish me all the best.

To Dearie again:
Really can't bear to see you leave, but I noe, it's for your future sake. Will be missing you always. We share a special friendship, which will remain forever. Rem to keep in touch with us k? *hugs*

somewhere
too far for us to find.