my life. my story

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Shopping @ 10:28 PM
aww~ My legs are aching from shopping this afternoon. Met up with Pui Kwan over at town after classes. That girl, last min~! But lucky, I got nothing on and I've been urging for some shopping. Walked around level one and got myself a pink wollen jacket. Love it lots!! Pui Kwan got one too. Hehe... After that, went to walk around but couldnt find anything else over at far east. So we proceeded to Taka. Went to the Stadium to look for my nike top, but no size. Lucky for me, there's a Nike Women juz a few steps away and lucky again, there's my size over there. Hehe... Paid for it using Gabby's card. Hurhur... Thanks Gabby~!

That poor girl was feeling so hungry and I had forgotten to go for dinner with her beforehand. Keke... Dinner was at crystal jade la mian xiao long bao restuarant. Ages since I went there. It was quite cheap too, total bill was only $25. Just love the Xiao Long Bao over there~!! After dinner, we walked around den back to Junction 8. Finally reached home at 9+pm. Feeling damn tired~!

somewhere
too far for us to find.