my life. my story

Thursday, January 06, 2005

recall 2004 @ 10:12 AM
Recalling my 2004:

The lower half of 2004 had been terrible for me. I had to make a painful and diff decision, which is to end a one and a half yr r/s. Now, I knew I nv made the wrong choice. I had to suffer all sorts of unreasonable and unfair acts, but I'm glad it's all over.

"All you had given me those days were your empty promises, bullshits and not forgetting my unforgettable sad birthday. I'm glad I made the correct choice. You're happy now, and I'm even more happy. You're wrong when you said I can't do without you, instead, I'm doing very good now without you. I'm trying to forgive and forget, just hope I can do it. We're not even a hi-bye friend, isn't that very bad? I had tried to smile at you, but I couldn't, and you too. I figure out, time, loads n loads of time is what we need. No matter what, just wanna tell you that, wish you gd luck in ur life now. "

But, something nice and good still happened....



somewhere
too far for us to find.