my life. my story

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Passport @ 11:28 PM
Went with Gabby to ICA building in the afternoon to get my passport done, taking a pic over there was so ma fan, with all the adjusting! Haha... Well, anyway, I finally got my passport renewed after a year since ICA sent me the renewal form. Hurhur... After that, we headed down to town for our breakfast/lunch/dinner at Sakae Sushi. As usual, we were damn bloated~! Poor Gabby had to help me eat whatever stuffs I couldnt finish, and he ended up eating alot which includes 1 soft shell crab, 4 fried scallops and lots lots! Keke... The buffet even includes 2 free red plate from selected 5, and 2 mochi ice-cream. I love mochi ice-cream! Hehe... Had a difficult time walking as we were soOoo bloated. Haha... Walked around taka and far east then we headed back. Played Dyonomite then taught him some DCST stuffs and he headed home.

Tml had to go to OSHLand, damn stupid! Regretted taking safety at work! ArrGh~!!!




somewhere
too far for us to find.