Monday, January 17, 2005
Meet Jeff&Co. @ 11:32 PM |
|
No mon blues for me today~ Hehe... As usual, woke up earlier b4 my lessons at 1pm to go to sch earlier to accompany Gabby for lunch. Have been doing it for the past 7 weeks. Aww~ I'm such a nice gal right? Haha... Received news that tml no lab and lecture~!!! Yeah! Means no sch for me tml. Hehe... But no use, coz Gabby still have to go to sch. He cant accompany me. =(
Intending to go swimming alone in the morning. Hmmm, should I go? *thinking*
Met up with Jeff, BingSheng, Seng Tat & Vanessa after sch for dinner at Commonwealth 1st. The chicken wing over there is delicious~! *Slurps* Then we headed down to Great World City. Sat down at Mac and chatted for quite a while. Such a long time since we met up and chatted. Quite happy that I can finally meet up with them and chat. Miss them man~ Gab then arrived at 7+pm. Continued chatting till 8+pm then Gab&I went our separate ways with them. Gabby and I then headed down to town for some shopping then he sent me home.
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Monday, January 17, 2005
Meet Jeff&Co. @ 11:32 PM |
|
No mon blues for me today~ Hehe... As usual, woke up earlier b4 my lessons at 1pm to go to sch earlier to accompany Gabby for lunch. Have been doing it for the past 7 weeks. Aww~ I'm such a nice gal right? Haha... Received news that tml no lab and lecture~!!! Yeah! Means no sch for me tml. Hehe... But no use, coz Gabby still have to go to sch. He cant accompany me. =(
Intending to go swimming alone in the morning. Hmmm, should I go? *thinking*
Met up with Jeff, BingSheng, Seng Tat & Vanessa after sch for dinner at Commonwealth 1st. The chicken wing over there is delicious~! *Slurps* Then we headed down to Great World City. Sat down at Mac and chatted for quite a while. Such a long time since we met up and chatted. Quite happy that I can finally meet up with them and chat. Miss them man~ Gab then arrived at 7+pm. Continued chatting till 8+pm then Gab&I went our separate ways with them. Gabby and I then headed down to town for some shopping then he sent me home.
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|