Saturday, January 22, 2005
List @ 1:07 PM |
|
Sometimes I juz hate the pre shopping I needa do before CNY. The amount of money needed to spend is damn high! But I do enjoy it. Haha... If I'm rich, I dun even need to care about money matters. But that's impossible lah! Ok, my wish this CNY is to strike the TOTO!! *dreaming* Hurhur...
List of things I need to buy and do before CNY:
- Levis' Jeans
- Skirt (maybe N3BP or Billabong)
- 2 tops
- Handbag
- Shoes
- Cosmetic
- Earrings
- Rebonding
- Cut Hair
- Manicure & Pedicure
- ETC...
Look at the list~! ArrGh~! *money money, when are you dropping from the sky?* But lucky, I do get sponsored. Haha... But not everything on my list can. Hehe... Earrings, cosmetics and dunno what, I'll be paying for myself. My mum will be sponsoring for my Jeans. Yeah~! I'm such a happy girl.... I'm getting a I Nuovi mascara from Laura with a discount of 40%! Haha... Woo... Happy happy... La La La.
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Saturday, January 22, 2005
List @ 1:07 PM |
|
Sometimes I juz hate the pre shopping I needa do before CNY. The amount of money needed to spend is damn high! But I do enjoy it. Haha... If I'm rich, I dun even need to care about money matters. But that's impossible lah! Ok, my wish this CNY is to strike the TOTO!! *dreaming* Hurhur...
List of things I need to buy and do before CNY:
- Levis' Jeans
- Skirt (maybe N3BP or Billabong)
- 2 tops
- Handbag
- Shoes
- Cosmetic
- Earrings
- Rebonding
- Cut Hair
- Manicure & Pedicure
- ETC...
Look at the list~! ArrGh~! *money money, when are you dropping from the sky?* But lucky, I do get sponsored. Haha... But not everything on my list can. Hehe... Earrings, cosmetics and dunno what, I'll be paying for myself. My mum will be sponsoring for my Jeans. Yeah~! I'm such a happy girl.... I'm getting a I Nuovi mascara from Laura with a discount of 40%! Haha... Woo... Happy happy... La La La.
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|