Saturday, January 15, 2005
Kbox @ 10:34 PM |
|
Finally went to Kbox today! Hehe... Such a long time since we last went, I think our singing skills have improved. Hurhur... We took the Kstudent charges, it's at only $8 per person. Cheap huh? Shem had a $50 voucher and the total charges was only $51++, minus the $50, we only need to pay a total of $1+ !! Haha... Cheapest K session I ever had. Hehe...
As usual, sang and sang alot of songs. My poor Shem was singing Ti Shen half way, she cried. Aww~ Coz it reminded her of Liling. (Liling sang that song during our last k session with her) Sad~ But we know we'll see her soon? Hehe... Liqing's having a painful throat, so she couldnt sing much, I'm having a painful throat too. But, I sang alot! Haha... Seems like snatching their mike sia. Opps~ Sorry Girls. =P After that, we headed to causeway's Pasta Mania for dinner. We got a 30% discount coz Liqing's sis was working over there. I only had to pay $5.80, when usually I'll have to pay $8+. Cheap too... Budget day today. Hehe...
Feeling so fat now, with all the fatty food taken in. ArrgH~! I needa go on diet ~!!!
 Quite a big rm given to us. With 2 TVs...~! Liqing singing~ Shem&Me (w/o flash) That's why so dark~ Aww, look at my dark rings~! Liqing&PuiKwan (w/0 flash too)
Shem~ cute right? hehe...
Shem&PuiKwan candid
Twins' Duo Xie Shi Lian MTV
Last but not least, ME~! (poor photography skills)
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Kbox @ 10:34 PM |
|
Finally went to Kbox today! Hehe... Such a long time since we last went, I think our singing skills have improved. Hurhur... We took the Kstudent charges, it's at only $8 per person. Cheap huh? Shem had a $50 voucher and the total charges was only $51++, minus the $50, we only need to pay a total of $1+ !! Haha... Cheapest K session I ever had. Hehe...
As usual, sang and sang alot of songs. My poor Shem was singing Ti Shen half way, she cried. Aww~ Coz it reminded her of Liling. (Liling sang that song during our last k session with her) Sad~ But we know we'll see her soon? Hehe... Liqing's having a painful throat, so she couldnt sing much, I'm having a painful throat too. But, I sang alot! Haha... Seems like snatching their mike sia. Opps~ Sorry Girls. =P After that, we headed to causeway's Pasta Mania for dinner. We got a 30% discount coz Liqing's sis was working over there. I only had to pay $5.80, when usually I'll have to pay $8+. Cheap too... Budget day today. Hehe...
Feeling so fat now, with all the fatty food taken in. ArrgH~! I needa go on diet ~!!!
 Quite a big rm given to us. With 2 TVs...~! Liqing singing~ Shem&Me (w/o flash) That's why so dark~ Aww, look at my dark rings~! Liqing&PuiKwan (w/0 flash too)
Shem~ cute right? hehe...
Shem&PuiKwan candid
Twins' Duo Xie Shi Lian MTV
Last but not least, ME~! (poor photography skills)
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|