Friday, January 07, 2005
Climb hill @ 2:33 PM |
|
Oh f***~! I didnt escape the fate of not having to climb Bukit Timah Hill! Thought yst's team building activity was Captain's Ball, so I guai guai changed into my shorts. But in the end, it was hill climbing! Damn... Tried to find all sorts of excuses, but in the end, I still went. Haha... Hmmm, it wasn't that bad as I thought so. Saw a damn beautiful Celica on my way to the hill and RX-8 over there. Hehe... It was so difficult to climb up the steep slope part, but on the way to the summit, it wasnt that bad. Felt a sense of achievment when I reached the summit. Keke... Got an ice-cream treat from our team's coordinator while walking back to sch. Legs aching when I reached back sch!! Rested for a while in the library b4 I get my arse off the sofa and went home. Bathe then had my foot reflexology using the OTO foot reflexologist. -shiok- Keke... =P
Gabby then came over to do our WISP project. Sian~! He chose what Arab-Israeli conflicts, so difficult!! Coz it's from 1940s to the present. ArrGh no choice, and I actually went downstairs to buy supper for him coz he was hungry and there was nothing to eat~! This is my 1st time going downstairs to buy food. Gabby, aren't you honoured? Haha... Even my mum and sis were surprised that I'm actually going downstairs to buy food. =) Managed to do a few slides till late at night, den he went home and off I head to my dreamland~
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Friday, January 07, 2005
Climb hill @ 2:33 PM |
|
Oh f***~! I didnt escape the fate of not having to climb Bukit Timah Hill! Thought yst's team building activity was Captain's Ball, so I guai guai changed into my shorts. But in the end, it was hill climbing! Damn... Tried to find all sorts of excuses, but in the end, I still went. Haha... Hmmm, it wasn't that bad as I thought so. Saw a damn beautiful Celica on my way to the hill and RX-8 over there. Hehe... It was so difficult to climb up the steep slope part, but on the way to the summit, it wasnt that bad. Felt a sense of achievment when I reached the summit. Keke... Got an ice-cream treat from our team's coordinator while walking back to sch. Legs aching when I reached back sch!! Rested for a while in the library b4 I get my arse off the sofa and went home. Bathe then had my foot reflexology using the OTO foot reflexologist. -shiok- Keke... =P
Gabby then came over to do our WISP project. Sian~! He chose what Arab-Israeli conflicts, so difficult!! Coz it's from 1940s to the present. ArrGh no choice, and I actually went downstairs to buy supper for him coz he was hungry and there was nothing to eat~! This is my 1st time going downstairs to buy food. Gabby, aren't you honoured? Haha... Even my mum and sis were surprised that I'm actually going downstairs to buy food. =) Managed to do a few slides till late at night, den he went home and off I head to my dreamland~
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|