my life. my story

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Tired~! @ 8:39 PM
Slpt late last night, at 3+am and woke up at 6am today for sch. *yawNs* A slacking day for me as usual. Met Gabby, Bai Kai for breakfast at canteen 2 (aka Sparks), together with Jasmine also. Sat there and chatted till 10+am den went back to our room then met up again for lunch again. Helped my 2 darlings to buy sandwiches after my lunch then went back to my room, surfed the net awhile and it's time for the team buliding activity~! Damn stupid activity! Next week gotta climb bukit timah hill. WTH~! I hate it!!

Didnt bother to change back after the activity and I was so pai seh walking around in sch, especially the bus stop, with my shorts. Afterall, It's such a tiring day today~!

Gabby bought me a tee which I had wanted all along... Love it tonnes. Thanks Gabby! *Muacks*

somewhere
too far for us to find.