my life. my story

Saturday, December 11, 2004

National Treasure @ 1:30 PM
Project day yst, as usual. We were officially taken over by another supervisor. Hope he's gd, but all I noe is, he has very high expectation! Damn~ Stress again!! Gonna rush my report and project work next week. *cross fingers*

Went home to rest after sch. Online, watch TV, booked tix to National Treasure. Then prepared to go out again at 10pm. Went over to Bishan to collect tix at the AXS station, then headed down to Marina Square to find Gabby at his workplace. I was almost lost when looking for his workplace. Coz he gave me wrong info~! Stupid Gabby. *hmmp* The worse part? It was raining heavily, and I was almost drenched and I was protecting his jacket which I had washed for him. Didnt want the jacket to be dirtied again. Gabby, you better be grateful. Hurhur...

After much effort, I finally found his workplace. Waited for him for dunno how long. Then we proceeded down to PS for supper at Mac then for the movie. After the movie, we went to some place intending to eat prata. But changed plans, and we went back to bishan to la ice milo. Finally reached home at 4+am and I fell aslp almost immediately...




somewhere
too far for us to find.