Wednesday, December 08, 2004
Miss @ 8:31 PM |
|
Jumped up from my bed in the morning, realising it was 6.38am already when i'm supposed to be awake at 6am for my 8am lesson~! I had forgotten to ask mummy to wake me up, and I off my alarm~! So piggy me. Huhur... Ended up taking cab to sch. Lessons from 10am onwards was at blk 81, which is just next to SIM. Damn far~ Well of coz, lunch will be at SIM. Had fish&chips while Gabby had tuna&mushroom pasta. Very yummy~ Should have ordered the same food as him. Hehe... Gonna order that next week. =P
After lessons, I joined up with my 2 darlings and royston to town. Which, I had intendly to do so alone before they asked me. Gabby had to work. -sianz- But he also went down to town for a while b4 he headed off to work. So I met up with him to walk around to look for the tee I wanna get for him. He finally went to work at 4.20pm, didnt bear to see him leave, but no choice. Haiz... After that, I headed to far east to join my 2 darlings, Royston and Chuan Zhi. Had dinner with them and off I proceeded home...
Saw something online, dun ask me what. I just find it damn childish for that person to do such a thing. Guess that person did it on purpose? I dunno... Just find it a very stupid and childish thing! I noe I didnt made the wrong choice that time and never will I regret my choice I had made~! Your actions proved to me that I'm absoutely correct!!
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
Miss @ 8:31 PM |
|
Jumped up from my bed in the morning, realising it was 6.38am already when i'm supposed to be awake at 6am for my 8am lesson~! I had forgotten to ask mummy to wake me up, and I off my alarm~! So piggy me. Huhur... Ended up taking cab to sch. Lessons from 10am onwards was at blk 81, which is just next to SIM. Damn far~ Well of coz, lunch will be at SIM. Had fish&chips while Gabby had tuna&mushroom pasta. Very yummy~ Should have ordered the same food as him. Hehe... Gonna order that next week. =P
After lessons, I joined up with my 2 darlings and royston to town. Which, I had intendly to do so alone before they asked me. Gabby had to work. -sianz- But he also went down to town for a while b4 he headed off to work. So I met up with him to walk around to look for the tee I wanna get for him. He finally went to work at 4.20pm, didnt bear to see him leave, but no choice. Haiz... After that, I headed to far east to join my 2 darlings, Royston and Chuan Zhi. Had dinner with them and off I proceeded home...
Saw something online, dun ask me what. I just find it damn childish for that person to do such a thing. Guess that person did it on purpose? I dunno... Just find it a very stupid and childish thing! I noe I didnt made the wrong choice that time and never will I regret my choice I had made~! Your actions proved to me that I'm absoutely correct!!
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|