My poor Gabby is now slping soundly behind me, coz of his med's effect. He has been sick for days. aww~ Hope he gets well soon and will be back to his bubbly self.
Well, something real funny happened just now. A recap: Gabby drove me home, and both of us were hungry. So we decided to take-away "hor fun" from the kopitiam at my house downstairs. I went to "ta pao" while he waited for me in the car. Funny thing, someone in the kitchen kept looking at me and smiling, well, I tot he was laughing at my piggy leg. After Gabby & I reached home, we wanted to pour out the hor fun into a plate, when we opened the 2nd packet, we saw some wordings on the box. It reads as follow: "Xiao Jie, ke yi jiao ge peng you ma? Wo shi hen you cheng yi de. 9XXXXXXX. -name-" [Miss, can I befriend you? I'm really very sincere. 9XXXXXXX. -name-] LOL... The both of us burst out laughing till my mum came in and see what the hell we were laughing at. Damn funny~! Haha... my 1st time encountering such thingy. Cant stand it, kept laughing even when we finished our food~!!! somewhere too far for us to find. |