my life. my story

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Wonderful day @ 1:55 PM
Had a wonderful day yst with my 2 darlings, dearie and plus Samantha and Kailin. Had a k-box session from 2 pm to 7 pm. Half way through my singing, I was called out to the entrance there by my dear Shem. She was spotted by a judge to take part in the Jolin Tsai-lookalike-contest. She wanted me to join with her. Haha... I refused~! But she blackmailed me. Hmm~ But in the end, I managed to quit the contest. Wahaha... I'm so clever. We're so proud of you, Shem~! Hehe...

We went for some shopping for a gift for my pri sch teacher's baby's birthday after all the singing and pics taking session. Had dinner outside Taka with our food bought from there. After dinner, we gossiped and took pics again. Hehe... Sat till 10+pm, then we went our separate ways.

Met up with Gab at cine den we proceeded to Spinelli to chill. Chatted till 11+pm then we went to PS to get tix to Taxi. Damn funny show~! Haha... The movie ended at 3am and as usual, it's time to head back home. I was already tired when I reached home. Fell aslp as soon as Gab and I finished our small chat over SMS. *yawNs*

somewhere
too far for us to find.