my life. my story

Monday, November 22, 2004

Summary again @ 5:15 PM
There've been mystery of sandals from my house missing and landing at the stairways. Hmm.. Led me thinking what if one day I got home late, and I spotted the person "stealing" at my house outside, what should I do. Haha... Run away? What if the person saw me? So scary thinking of it. Aww~ Anyway, back to serious one....

20th Nov Saturday
Went over to Liqing's house for mahjong with my darlings, Royston and Chuan Zhi. Won initially, but in the end, I lost~! Hmmp... Played for a while den we decided to play our usual 5,10 again. Hurhur... Pui Kwan and Shem was knocked out by me. Hiak hiak... So fun. But in the end, all of us were practically knocked out and was crazy. Haha... Finally, all of us fell aslp like pigs at 4+am.

21st Nov Sunday
Finally decided to wake up at 11+am, realising Shem and Roy had left. Was feeling so thirsty and hungry. Has craving for pizza, so voila! Pizza for lunch. Hehe... Liqing, Pui Kwan and I chatted alot after the lunch. We were thinking about how our future will be like, living together all sorts. So nice chatting about all these. Left Liqing's house at 3+pm. Had intended to go swimming with Pui Kwan, but the weather doesnt allow. But in the end, it didnt rain~! Damn~

Decided to head down to PS for movie (The Incredibles) with Gab instead. We actually walked all the way from PS to Wheellock den to Forum when his car was actually parked at PS! Are we consider stupid? Haha... Dun even noe how to make full use of the car. -LOLx- Managed to reach home in less than 20 mins again after the movie.

somewhere
too far for us to find.