my life. my story

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Stupid day @ 1:08 PM
Oh man~! My project is still untouched, unsolved~! Gonna get scoldings soon. But also can't blame us, coz our supervisor still on leave. Hehe... Feeling quite guilty actually, coz we slacked n slacked. Opps~! Hurhur... Ok, I promise myself I'll start on mon~!!!! *cross fingers*

Well, yst was a damn slacking day spent. Met Gab early in the morning at 8am at the bus stop, but I was late~! Sorry Gab. Hurhur... He ended up alighting at the shell bus stop to wait for me. opps~ Had breakfast over at KAP Mac. Forgot to return Gab the money and he ended up treating me accidentally. Haha... Thanks Gab. =P

Back sch, spent the morning surfing net and it's time for lunch again. Went to meet up with James at canteen 3. After lunch, we went to blk 6 for a chat until 1pm den I went to look for my darlings again. Hehe... Chatted with Shem till 2+pm den I went back to my room to pack up and went home at 3+pm. Such a stupid day spent.


somewhere
too far for us to find.