Today is the start of a new month, hope this month will be a better one. October had been too terrible for alot of ppl especially me. -sighs- Having rested for 4 days, I totally lost all my mood to go back to sch. Now back in sch slogging away. Ok, I noe, slogging isn't the word for me. Haha... should be slacking away?
Mood was better in the evening yst. Met up with Gab for some shopping at Orchard at around 7.45pm. He came to fetch me and off we go to town. Decided to catch Ladder 49. Headed down to cine to get the tix den Pasta Mania for dinner. Walked around then proceeded back to cine. Saw MinLi,Gerald 1st den Nick and Ming Hui. Nick & Ming commented that the movie wasnt gd, but hmm anyway, diff ppl have diff opinions. But afterall, the movie was quite nice and touching. The movie ended at 12+am and it's time to head back home. Gab managed to send me home in less than 20 mins I guess. Anyway, thanks to Gab for the treat and the ride. It wasnt that scary as I tot. =P somewhere too far for us to find. |