my life. my story

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Nice @ 7:29 PM
Woke up at 5am today. ArrGh~ I didnt meant to wake up early and I didnt want to wake up early. Couldnt slp well the whole night. Sucks~ Tried to get back to slp, but I couldnt. Kinda tried to sort out my thoughts. Hmm... Finally fell aslp at 6+am but woke up at 7.30 am. Not that tired though.

Reached sch at 9.20 am, and all I got was a damn angry and sad news. My supervisor emergency leave till tml and she need to us to go back to sch on mon!! Damn~! Spoiled my plans! She better dun asked us to go back on tues too or I'm gonna be very angry. Haha... Spent the day slacking as usual, coz Jasmine didnt come, so I didnt do anything also. Hehe... Went over to look for Gab n the rest in the afternoon. Spent the time at their room playing games and watching Gab playing his Underground 2 till 5 pm, and it's time to head back home. Nice day spent? Haha....

somewhere
too far for us to find.