my life. my story

Friday, November 19, 2004

Misc @ 7:54 PM
My project is in a mess~! My supervisor realised that the routers we're using, doesn't support the tunneling we're doing, only after 4 weeks of VPP! Sucks right? ArrgH~ Left 1 week to go, how are we supposed to finish the project? Well, just let nature take its course den. Haha...

I'm so excited about next week. Coz it'll be the last week of VPP and I'm gonna get my precious 1 week holiday. Keke... Plans are out for my holidays. Wed to Fri will be having chalet, Mon and Tues unplanned. Hopefully can get some clubbing done. Hurhur... Wont want to waste a single day of my holiday. But hope I'll be able to make full use.

Singapore Idols results are out~! Sylvester went into the finals! Frankly speaking, I dun think he deserves to get into the finals though he got the looks. His singing yst wasn't on form. No offence to Sly's fans. When the results was annouced, my stupid sis was shouting jumping~! Aiyoh~ Crazy one. Haha...

Dearie> When do ya wanna meet up? Make it during my holidays k? Msg me again yeah? Miss ya lots...

somewhere
too far for us to find.