my life. my story

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Holidays @ 10:17 PM
Life is pratically almost the same everyday~! Sucks! Haha... Just dun have the motivation to wake up at 6 am, so I wake up at 7.30 am everyday. Hurhur... Who cares if I'm late right? Finally managed to start our project. But it can't work~!!! Have to buck up on fri le. Jia You~! =P

Tml will be sch's ECE day, which means we get to rest! Haha so shiok! Thurs public holiday. Hehe... 2 days off. Yeah!! Will be going out tml in the afternoon with Gab and grp 1st. Den at night, it'll be a Mambo night for us~ Finally! Hurhur... Hope the 'curse' for Liqing and Shem wont come. U noe, I noe lah hoh? Haha... Let's hope it'll be fun coz there'll be more ppl, plus Pui Kwan's frens and Gab and Bk maybe. Looking forward~ *smiles*

somewhere
too far for us to find.