my life. my story

Monday, November 29, 2004

Gathering @ 9:26 AM
*yawns* I'm sitting all alone in my project room. It's damn boring~ Jasmine and Shirong were late as usual. Worse still, I dun even noe if my supervisor is coming anot. If she doesnt appear today, oh my, I'm gonna flare! Damn tired now. Didnt had enough slp and I didnt slpt well again. -slpy look-

Yst had a small 'gathering' with Samantha, Zhen Hao and my pri sch teacher, Mrs Lim. Went for Mrs Lim's baby's 1 yr old birthday party over at Aloha Loyang. So nice to see Mrs Lim and Zhen Hao again. 3 of us had a nice chat about our pri sch days, all those autograph books, catching at the playground etc. Missed those days~ Zhen Hao has definately changed, from a mummy boy, to now a playful one. He clubs, drinks now~! Haha... Well, almost all of us had changed.

Left Aloha Loyang at 10+pm. Hitched a ride from Samantha's bf to city hall. To meet Gab again. Went for supper with him at amk s-11, but I didnt eat. Coz was full~! Had a cup of lemon tea and I was feeling so full. Chatted awhile then walked with him for some distance then I took a cab home. Finally reached home at 1+am...

somewhere
too far for us to find.