my life. my story

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Flare... @ 10:43 PM
I'm so fed up now~! A stupid guy msged me at friendster, asking me for my email. I refused to give coz I dun see the need, but he kept pestering me. Damn~ Nvm, I juz gave him the excuse that I seldom use MSN, but he still keep pestering me and even asked me to intro. I replied him "Why do you still want my email when I told you I seldom use MSN. I'm 19/f, and I believe you can see that from my profile right?" Guess what? He asked for my hp number instead, reason? coz he wan to SMS me. DAMN~! why there's such stupid guys existing in this world? I didnt wan to be nasty, but he juz made me flare and turn nasty~! F**k this type of guys~!

somewhere
too far for us to find.