my life. my story

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Cant stand it @ 10:50 PM
well well well, I got flu now~! Oh man... cant stand it. Throat getting more uncomfortable. aww~ This just sucks! Everyone around me are getting the flu bug. Poor us...
Read thru my archives just now. Now, those memories are lingering around me. -sighs- But I'm glad I still have my darlings, dearie, Gab 'jie mei' and all my frenz.

To my darlings:
Thanks alot for being there for me. Love you guys alot~! Muacks

To Gab:
Thanks for all the concern and thanks for listening to all my problems. U're a great fren~! *hugs*

To all my frenz: (especially BaiKai, the always crappy one) -I wont delete ur big name, LOLx-
Thanks for all the laughter when I'm with you all... Frenz forever~! *huGs*

Opps~ Why I suddenly became emotional again? Hmm...?

somewhere
too far for us to find.