Hmm... haven been blogging since last sun. Here goes a short summary of the past few days...
28th Sep Tues It's the Mid-Autumn Festival aka Lantern n Mooncake Festival. Went to my grandpa's shop in the late evening. Played with candles and the fireworks stick? cant recall the name. Hehe... abit childish lah =P Hurhur...
29th Sep Wed Reached sch at 8am and den realised that practical at 8am was cancelled! Damn... Went for breakfast with Joseph instead and chatted till it's time for our next practical. During tutorial, Tan JK told us that next wed we'll still be having another lab. Arrgh~ Spoiled my plans. Hmm!
After sch, went to Thomson Plaza for a haircut. NeoDaDa den called at 4.08pm and asked me to meet them in sch at 5pm! WT? I was still on my way home from Thomson Plaza. Rushed everything I need to do when I reached home and off I head to sch. After meeting them, we proceeded to Lot 1 for dinner at Sakae together with NeoDaDa, Jeff, Vanessa and Seng. Missed the buffet time, but we still decided to go ahead with it. We ate a total of 47 premium plates and 3 red plates, plus 2 mochi ice-cream. A total of $129+ with a discount of 10%!! Haha... Headed down to PS to catch the New Police Story. Damn nice! Nicholas Tse is so cute. Hehe... Reached home at 12+am... 1st Oct Fri It's HanXiang's (Liling's Yummilicious) Birthday.... Hereby wishing him a very Happy 20th Birthday! Will be having panel review later on at 2pm. Hope I'm prepared... *Guan Yin Bless me... =P *
somewhere too far for us to find. |