my life. my story

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Sick @ 11:50 AM
Didnt go to sch today as I wasnt feeling well. Woke up with a headache, sore throat and body ache. -sighs- Went to the doctor and was given 2 days MC. Dunno if I should be happy, coz there's nothing I can do at home. But I should be happy that I dun have to wake up early and I've a long weekend. Hurhur... So contradicting of me again.

The past few days was so tiring, woke up at 6 am. Go to sch and ended playing and slacking. Didnt even touch the project. Gonna work hard next week. If we cant produce anything, we'll get a scolding and we off behind schedule. Arrgh~ Need to rest already. Ciao~


Quotes of the day:
"In life, it doesn't matter who you are, but whether someone appreciates you for what you are, accepts you and loves you unconditionally"

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks away"

somewhere
too far for us to find.