Guess what? I'm disappointed once again. Damn~ There's no more size 0 available. But there's something which I should be happy, coz the person told me that next week there maybe some new stocks coming in. Hurhur... But I guess I'm prepared to be disappointed again. Bought a tee from flesh imp, lourve the colour and design. It's in deep purple colour, which I had nv bought such colours before. Gonna break thru my old style. Haha... Bought another top which I regretted. Gonna sell it... Saw this cute and style top at 2%, it costs $48! which I think it's not worth the price. So didnt buy it, but I like it. Haha... Once again, contradicting. -_-"
Oh no! I've forgotten to eat my medicine again! At this rate, when am I gonna complete the course of antibiotics? arrgh I'm so forgetful....~! Anyway, to shem: We'll be there for you when you need us... *Hugs* somewhere too far for us to find. |