Woke up at 12+pm as usual. Played abit of The Sims2 and then prepared to go over to Liqing's house to study. Reached her place at 4+pm. Of coz didnt start immediately, coz we need to eat. Freaking hungry coz haven been eating much recently. Miss my beef noodles alot. *ding ding ding* If you're the one, u will noe what I mean. Hurhur... Waited for Shem and Roy to reach and den we started. PLT was so difficult! Had alot of troubles understanding. Damn~ I finally decided to watch TV almost all the way till 10pm. Studied juz abit. Unfruitful day again. Feeling hungry now again. Rejected some offers to help me take-away food for me. Arrgh~ Regretted it. Hehe... But I also dun wish to bother him lah. Thanks anyway... PS* Due to the sudden overwhelming response in my tag-board, the replies I had posted earlier in the day was overlapped. So I'm replying here: Dearie: I was wondering what happened to ur blog too. Give me the new link soon k? Love ya and miss ya lots. *Hugs* I think that's all? Not sure also... Anyway, all of u! Dun come here fight lah. Peace k? I guess Unknown has his/her reason. I believe he/she means well... =) somewhere too far for us to find. |