Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Mood @ 11:52 PM |
|
One paper off my load... another one to go on fri. -sighs- Envy those who had finished theirs. Mood is still the same, high and low. Damn~ Haven been feeling well recently, ate only a meal each day. Reason is simple, no appetite though I can feel my stomach protesting. ArrGH~ Sucky feeling. Wondering, why the one who should be concern about me, nv do his part? But the one who shouldnt be too concern about me, is doing his part almost everyday? It juz sucks, doesnt it?
Waiting for fri to arrive, especially 3 pm? or 4 pm? My paper is from 2 pm to 4 pm, but I usually use only 1 hr to finish my paper. I'm not smart k? I'm usually like that, I dun make full use of the 2 hrs. I guess no one can really concentrate on his/her studies with the laptop beside right? I'm just the one. Attempted to "hide" my laptop this morning, but I still took it out in the evening. Aww~ Guess I better get back to my books. Needa slp earlier coz meeting Roy and frenz in the morning. Arrgh~ feeling so terrible inside me now!
PS* I think my blog recently is getting more n more boring. It's juz all my thoughts, rather than what I did? Hmm...
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Mood @ 11:52 PM |
|
One paper off my load... another one to go on fri. -sighs- Envy those who had finished theirs. Mood is still the same, high and low. Damn~ Haven been feeling well recently, ate only a meal each day. Reason is simple, no appetite though I can feel my stomach protesting. ArrGH~ Sucky feeling. Wondering, why the one who should be concern about me, nv do his part? But the one who shouldnt be too concern about me, is doing his part almost everyday? It juz sucks, doesnt it?
Waiting for fri to arrive, especially 3 pm? or 4 pm? My paper is from 2 pm to 4 pm, but I usually use only 1 hr to finish my paper. I'm not smart k? I'm usually like that, I dun make full use of the 2 hrs. I guess no one can really concentrate on his/her studies with the laptop beside right? I'm just the one. Attempted to "hide" my laptop this morning, but I still took it out in the evening. Aww~ Guess I better get back to my books. Needa slp earlier coz meeting Roy and frenz in the morning. Arrgh~ feeling so terrible inside me now!
PS* I think my blog recently is getting more n more boring. It's juz all my thoughts, rather than what I did? Hmm...
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|