FIT Lab test 2 is over! Very easy, except got confused over some stuffs. This time round managed to get all the checkpoints signed! Hurhur... After lab test, went to library and sat there for a hour until I finally decided to skip DCST lab and tutorial coz I was having migraine again. Had a terrible migraine yst night and the pain was almost killing me, and yet today another attack! *sighs*
No school for me tml and on fri too. Yeah!! Hehe... coz PD1 is officially over and I'm glad to learn that I've passed it and there's no 2nd review too. Had my wireless connection up today. I couldnt connect to MSN using my laptop! In school also the same problem even when I'm using hopster. Didnt have such problems till I upgraded my laptop to Pro version. ArrGh~ Still prefer my desktop and now I can only connect to ICQ, where there's not much ppl using already. Damn~! somewhere too far for us to find. |