my life. my story

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Hmmm... @ 10:02 PM
FIT is finally over. No more FIT for me anymore~! Hurhur... Guessed I'm lucky, managed to pass the final test 2 with 66.4%. Guessed the answers all the way thru. =)

Went for a game of mahjong yst evening and reached home 4+am this morning. Woke up at 1pm coz meeting PuiKwan, Liqing and Shem to head down to Town. Shopping and chilling as usual for us girls. Bought a pair of sandals when I juz reached Far East. Quick decision huh. Hehe... Saw an abercrombie mini skirt, for only $44.90! Liked it sooOo much. But didnt get it coz of the size. Size 2 was quite loose, but the length was ok. Size 0 fitted juz nice, but it's too short. Find myself wearing size 2 nicer, but the girls asked me to get size 0. Hmmm... cant decide. But i'll go and get it sooner or later! Hurhur...

hmmm still deciding if i should go with the guys for mahjong tml. Feeling quite tired... haven been studying too. No mood lah. deciding.... I look like i'm enjoying, but the fact is still the fact. that someone should noe what I'm implying... =)

Ps* Looking forward to post exams days especially 23rd!. Hehe...

somewhere
too far for us to find.