It's been a terrible week for me. Everything has gone wrong, thought about so many things. Regretted all my actions, but I noe whatever I say noe wont help anymore. Damn everything...
Met up with Gabriel, Shirong and Joseph in the afternoon yst. But Joseph left after getting a present from Peninsular. 3 of us den proceeded to town for a walk and to do some shopping. It's kind of awkard to go shopping with 2 guys, but lucky Gabriel still gives gd comments, coz we share the same thinking? Gabriel, u're my Hao Jie Mei man. Hurhur... I also wanna thanks you for ur concern yst. You're a great friend... Next time jio you shopping and clubbin k? =P After shopping, I went home for a change and proceeded to somerset to meet up with Liqing, Shem, Royston and Chuan Zhi for clubbing at Zouk. Free entry and free flow of drinks due to the Zouk Flava CD release event. Got the invitation from Roger aka NoNo. Thanks NoNo... =) Not much fun, coz of something and I dun wish to mention. Anyway, I wish to thanks all my frenz for the support and concern. Especially Liqing, Shem, Roy, Chuan Zhi, Jeff, Gabriel and Jia Jie. Thanks alot... Love you guys~ somewhere too far for us to find. |