my life. my story

Sunday, October 17, 2004

ARRGH @ 3:47 PM
Everyone kept telling me "You're so smart, you can do it de". WTF? I know myself best, I'm not that smart as everyone thought so. I'm getting pissed. I dunno my PLT, but "you" kept telling me, go study, you can de loh. I really can't!!!! Why cant just say something nicer instead of asking me go study go study? I'm already studying~! Studied till 4+am this morning, but also no use. Did the past yr paper, out of 20 MCQs, i only got 6 right! WT?! -sighs- When can this ends? After exams, it'll be VPP. Damn~ Year 3 is indeed no joke. Year 1 is honeymoon. Year 2 is normal, but Year 3 is hell! ARRGH~! Feels like screaming..................



Quote of the Day:
"I wish I was a little girl again, because scraped knees are easier to heal than a broken heart."

somewhere
too far for us to find.