Monday, September 06, 2004
Surprised~! @ 5:40 PM |
|
Skipped DCST lecture and FIT lecture in the morning and went for the PLT prac and lecture. Before PLT lecture, Shem and Royston asked to meet me at the co-op. But they were late, so I decided to go in without them. Shem called and told me to go out and find them coz James and Seng were "quarrelling". HaHa... Wasnt convinced that they were actually quarrelling. Reached the place and saw Seng smilling. LOLx... but Vanessa's acting was great. They den ran to the basketball court, and of coz I followed suit to find Jeff, Royston, Chuan Zhi there also. The uncle working there tot they were actually really gonna fight. Haha~! Had a chocolate cake, but I didnt get to eat it lei. Haha... coz all of us were busy smashing each others' face with whipped cream and the remaining cake was used to smash James when he's in the toilet. LOL... They actually asked me to eat a vanilla bread with extra filling, WASABI!!! Arrgh~! So N-I-C-E of them...! Ate abit of it and I felt like vomitting. The taste is horrible!!! Nv gonna touch wasabi for a period of time...!! Overall, it was fun. I'm gonna take revenge on the next birthday person. HAHA... Tml will be my birthday. Mmm.. still wondering if I should go to school. Hehe... Anway,
Thanks to all of u for the surprise~!
Ps* Oh yah, not forgetting to mention, the cream smashed on my face, made my face even more smoother. HaHa...~! Good mosturiser man...
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Monday, September 06, 2004
Surprised~! @ 5:40 PM |
|
Skipped DCST lecture and FIT lecture in the morning and went for the PLT prac and lecture. Before PLT lecture, Shem and Royston asked to meet me at the co-op. But they were late, so I decided to go in without them. Shem called and told me to go out and find them coz James and Seng were "quarrelling". HaHa... Wasnt convinced that they were actually quarrelling. Reached the place and saw Seng smilling. LOLx... but Vanessa's acting was great. They den ran to the basketball court, and of coz I followed suit to find Jeff, Royston, Chuan Zhi there also. The uncle working there tot they were actually really gonna fight. Haha~! Had a chocolate cake, but I didnt get to eat it lei. Haha... coz all of us were busy smashing each others' face with whipped cream and the remaining cake was used to smash James when he's in the toilet. LOL... They actually asked me to eat a vanilla bread with extra filling, WASABI!!! Arrgh~! So N-I-C-E of them...! Ate abit of it and I felt like vomitting. The taste is horrible!!! Nv gonna touch wasabi for a period of time...!! Overall, it was fun. I'm gonna take revenge on the next birthday person. HAHA... Tml will be my birthday. Mmm.. still wondering if I should go to school. Hehe... Anway,
Thanks to all of u for the surprise~!
Ps* Oh yah, not forgetting to mention, the cream smashed on my face, made my face even more smoother. HaHa...~! Good mosturiser man...
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|