Sunday, September 19, 2004
Mahjong @ 6:58 PM |
|
Oh well, u can see from the msg my dear sis left at. Yeah, I went out at night to Liqing's house for overnight mahjong as usual. Reached her house at 8+ pm, chatted and did some of my report till Shem and Roy arrived at 10+pm. Started playing, was winning, den losing again. At the end, I won cause I "self-touched" 5 tai! Haha... but at the end still won only $4.30, but the winnings was divided. Not even enough to cover my cab fare. Haha~! Reached home at 6+ am and slpt till 3pm. Watch abit of the TV and did my report. ArrGh~ really didnt know what to write. Juz have to leave the rest for Jasmine to touch up.
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Sunday, September 19, 2004
Mahjong @ 6:58 PM |
|
Oh well, u can see from the msg my dear sis left at. Yeah, I went out at night to Liqing's house for overnight mahjong as usual. Reached her house at 8+ pm, chatted and did some of my report till Shem and Roy arrived at 10+pm. Started playing, was winning, den losing again. At the end, I won cause I "self-touched" 5 tai! Haha... but at the end still won only $4.30, but the winnings was divided. Not even enough to cover my cab fare. Haha~! Reached home at 6+ am and slpt till 3pm. Watch abit of the TV and did my report. ArrGh~ really didnt know what to write. Juz have to leave the rest for Jasmine to touch up.
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|