Have been feeling lazy to blog. School just sucks... making me so tired, derived of slp. HaHa~! Exams timetable out, last paper on 22nd Oct~! ArrGh~! Damn sch, cant even let us enjoy. Gotta go back to sch for during our vacation juz 2 days after exams. SoOoo S-H-I-O-K~! Expected DCST paper to end earlier than PLT, but made me disappointed lah. *SiGhs* Suffering from my PMS, man~! how I hate it. Everything just seems to be getting onto my nerves. Go away PMS~! ArRgh~! Ok ok, I think enough of nagging lah.
The thought of my DCST tutorial, I really wanted to laugh at myself. Copied tutorial but didnt understand, so I decided to refer to my notes and try to understand. But I juz couldnt find the answers frm my notes, until the end of the tutorial, then I realised I referred to the wrong notes -_-". Darn stupid me. HaHa... Gotta go and do my project report due for submission on fri le. Ciao~! somewhere too far for us to find. |