Skipped sch the whole day since I'm only having lectures and plus a 3 hrs break from 12pm to 3pm for juz a hr of PLT lecture. Not worth my time lazing around in sch so I figured out that I might as well skipped sch today than wasting my time juz for the 1 hr lecture. Right? Haha... Slpt till 11+ am and was "awarded"with a migraine and a stomachache. Damn suay~! Ate 2 brownie cookies (sO delicious and chocolatey =P) and popped 2 panadol extra as usual. Felt giddy after a while coz my stomach was still quite empty. Beared with it coz there wasnt anything else I can eat.
Watched the repeat telecast of Aqua Heroes (SCV Chn 55) at 12pm and 4.30pm. Haha... wasnt sucky watching it thrice. Such a nice show~! My sis, James and I were so addicted to this show. At 8pm was the new episode, felt so angry! The stupid Rain is always there to spoil XiaoXian and JiLe. She's so scheming, and Edwin's uncle was so scheming too. Hate these 2 spoilers of the show. But Rain of coz will turn into a new leaf again. Hehe... Poor Edwin for being misunderstood. Oh ok I noe, not everyone noe this story. Haha... =X Here's the pic of JiLe(Edwin Siu) and XiaoXian(BoBo Chan) in the show... Edwin Siu is soOo handsome. Haha~ =P
somewhere too far for us to find. |