wOoo... panel review yst. Still ok, didnt get much stress from the reviewers. But that Ms Auyong really diff to handle as I've guessed. Asked me and Jasmine what's the difference between a router and a switch. -_-" Of coz we didnt noe. Haha...! But still glad that it's over, got gd comments by them too. KeKe...
Today's Sat and I'm still staying at home! ArrGh... no plans for today. Woke up at 9+ am, had breakfast, watched TV, den slept again at 12+ pm. U muz be thinking that i'm such a piGgy right? Haha~! Woke up again at 2+pm, watched TV, ate dinner. Went to Junction 8 with my sis. Walked passed Action City and they were playing "Bizzare Love Triangle" followed by "Love in the first degree". My fave! Great taste they have. HaHa... Bought a new mascara, make-up remover, garnier light pen and a pair of earrings. I love the earrings! Bought it at Mu-ee for only $1.90! Cheap man... Love earrings sOoo much!!! somewhere too far for us to find. |