my life. my story

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Tired!!! @ 7:05 PM
Tml is our panel review and yet we haven finish doing our project stuffs!!! Rushed through everything today, webpage, powerpoint slides, topology and etc. First time in the past few weeks of project, that I'm so hardworking! Was feeling damn sleepy and tired from all the work and due to not enough slp. Felt giddy when I was waiting for 162 at the bus stop. Aww~ Immediately popped a panadol when I reached home. Luckily after resting, I was feeling better. If I fall sick, den tml die~! Hope tml's panel review will be smooth going. Scared that those panel reviewers will bombard me with tonnes of questions and I'll stand there tongue tied!!! Hope not man...~! Have to finish up my project stuffs. Ciao... wish me luck for tml review. *winKs*

Ps* I'm soOooOoo tired...!

somewhere
too far for us to find.