my life. my story

Monday, August 02, 2004

Shopping @ 10:37 PM
Went to town with Liqing and Shem after sch. Skipped the one hr PLT lecture again. Juz reached there, i bought a bag. 25 bucks only! Cheap man... After that we went to walk walk around. Liqing wanted to buy shoes, so we check out stores by stores. Finally, we went down to Level One again and saw a simple pair. I was tempted too!!! ARrgH... cant resist the temptation though, so I bought it. Regretted coz I saw other nicer pairs at heeren!!! OhMyGosh~! There's so much nicer ones at Heeren. Why we didnt spot it at Far East? This muz be fate. HaHa...

After all the shopping, the 3 of us are damn tired. Decided to slack at Spinelli. Had my fav drink, snapple and shared a raspberry crumble with them. Delicious~! Chatted about alot of things... sometimes it's really nice to slack n chat with girl-frenz over a cuppa of drink, shop together, gossip... with guys, it's a diff thing. Girl rulez~! *winks*

somewhere
too far for us to find.