my life. my story

Saturday, August 21, 2004

revision @ 11:06 PM
Finally managed to study abit of the DCST. Completed writing my own notes for Chapters 1 to 6. A sense of accomplishment man. Hehe... but when I looked at the past year papers, I didnt understand. ArrGh... Now den I noe why the passing rate is low. Gotta buck up later on... My paper is on Thurs, why cant the sch juz arrange it on a earlier day? Damn... Of all the days, they choose Thurs! Why not wed or tues? At least I can finish earlier and enjoy more. Anyway, I think this is fate. I nv get to enjoy more days... LOLx
Tried to do the DCST quiz 2 juz now but question 2 was half-loaded, the values couldnt be seen. Waited and waited, but no response. Tried to go back to the previous question, and it was stuck!!! ArrgH~my whole quiz 2 was closed!! Couldnt redo everything coz it only allowed 1 attempt. So N-I-C-E .... Damn~!

Juz watched the recorded olympic table tennis match, Li Jia Wei against PRK's Kim Hyang Mi [dunno spell correctly anot]. The Kim HM is damn noisy lahz! Kept mumuring and somemore her voice is sharp. So distracting for Li JW... If I were there, I'll throw a racket at her head. She's definately very "qian bian". shhHh~! Haha... Btw, PRK is what country? A part of Korea? Hehe... I'm really wondering if SG really gets a medal, maybe whole SG will have a holiday? HaHa... think too much right? =P

Gotta continue with my revision... Ciao~

somewhere
too far for us to find.