Sch at 8 am. I simply hate 8 am classes coz I juz cant get enough slp. Slpt at 10 pm++ the night before also no use. Arrgh... Somemore this sem is 3 days constant 8 am! Damn... FIT practical was easy, coz it's about configuring routers. Sup sup sui lahz, coz I did all those stuffs for my project. Haha... So finished FIT pract at 9am and den went for breakfast with Joseph as usual.
Marked down by Tan Jui Kiang for not doing tutorial. Come on, I only didnt do 3 questions coz I didnt noe how to do and was lazy to copy frm frenz. He damn nieow sia... cant stand it. I had better prepare for the next tutorial, coz he sure gives us the pressure. Didnt even noe when he started to check our tutorials, and who will be the next to go up to do. After tutorial, it's time to head back to my cosy warm home... Ps* I'm getting a worser mind blockage each day somewhere too far for us to find. |