my life. my story

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Gambateh! @ 2:53 PM
Had plans to go zouk yst night, but the plan was off. Shem didnt wan to go, we tried to pysco n pysco, but still unsucessful. No choice den, didnt wan to force her. Next, it was Pui Kwan who didnt wan to go. ArrGh... damn disappointed. So in the end, the plan was cancelled! Ended up staying at home watching TV till it's time to slp.

Supposed to be studying now, but I simply juz cant absorb. Maybe it's due to the fact that I'm only taking one paper, which is DCST, and the one n only paper is on next thurs. HaHa... I'm not trying to show off. LOLx... I better buck up, gotta get gd results for this DCST module!!! Tan Jui Kiang told us that we'll fail coz passing rate for DCST is low. OK! I'll prove him wrong!

somewhere
too far for us to find.