Friday, July 30, 2004
Sian @ 8:17 PM |
|
Today's definately a boring day for me. Didnt do much during project hours, was just slacking around. Practically no mood to do anything. Had a doughnut for breakfast, and man, it's was so filling for me. So didnt join Jasmine they all for breakfast. Went to find Liqing and Shem at Blk 8 Level 2, chatted a while, and we went back to our room respectively. Met up with them during lunch time, finished our food and we head back and slacked until it's time to go home. Sian~! nothing to do and I'm now trying to get a new template, but I'm juz so lazy to browse thru and the web page is loading soOoo slow! Damn it... Ok oK... nothing to write le. I've a mind blockage. Dun even noe what to write. CYa~
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Friday, July 30, 2004
Sian @ 8:17 PM |
|
Today's definately a boring day for me. Didnt do much during project hours, was just slacking around. Practically no mood to do anything. Had a doughnut for breakfast, and man, it's was so filling for me. So didnt join Jasmine they all for breakfast. Went to find Liqing and Shem at Blk 8 Level 2, chatted a while, and we went back to our room respectively. Met up with them during lunch time, finished our food and we head back and slacked until it's time to go home. Sian~! nothing to do and I'm now trying to get a new template, but I'm juz so lazy to browse thru and the web page is loading soOoo slow! Damn it... Ok oK... nothing to write le. I've a mind blockage. Dun even noe what to write. CYa~
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|