my life. my story

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Shopping Spree~ @ 9:41 PM
Saturday finally arrive le~ I finally can go out man, waited for a week le. DaDa and I went on a shopping spree today. It's been a long time since I bought so many things man. *shiok sia!~* HaHa... DaDa n me went to far east BK to have our lunch first, den followed by our shopping spree. We bought a tee each of the same design. but diff colour, and it's by coincidence that we like the same design lehz. Lucky for DaDa this time, they changed the size of their new batch of tees. Hope we wont wear our tee on the same day, I hate couple wear. oPps.. =P

We went to heeren on the purpose of getting a pressie for my younger sis' birthday, but in the end, I bought a tank top from there and end up getting nothing from there for my sis. & oMgosh! I bought the top from flesh imp, and i also saw a skirt from flesh imp which i like too. Had a diff time deciding which to get, and DaDa's fren suggested that i get the top 1st. He even gave me discount. Hehe... Thankie!

Finally ended our day after getting my sis' pressie... *yawNz* Ok I'll juz end here... TaTa~

somewhere
too far for us to find.