Went to scH as usual... Had a boring day in sch, lectures, practicals. Everyday almost the same... *siaNz* FIT lectures was going too fast, cant our lecturer juz slow down? During project days, she also nv turn up. Damn... Dunno if i should be happy or not. Seems that she's not interested in us.
Skipped my PLT lecture coz my prac finished earlier, so was tempted to skip. In the end, I went to Junction 8 alone... the new extension at J8 was nice~! Couldnt believe that I'm really in J8. I went to the basement and saw that the Shilin Taiwan Street Snack Shop will be opening. Yeah~! My fav chicken cutlet!!! I dun have to go to town to get it anymore. Hehe... =P *drooLs* Suddenly remembered I may be getting my final theory test results. Opened the mail box, but it was empty. Aww~! But saw the postman. So decided to wait for a while more. After the postman left, I went to open my mail box, and I saw my results slip!!!! Ok ok i was nervous, finally got the gut to open it and I saw the "PASSED" words!!! Haha.... felt damn happy. At least I passed on my 2nd attempt. But still having mixed feelings, coz I gotta rush to get my license within 2 yrs. No much time for me now.... But guess I still have to learn. somewhere too far for us to find. |