This is my 1st blog~! Hehe... abit slow coach huh? Last time was too lazy to write. But now still decided to start a new blog. =)
Today is Wed~! aRrgh~ Wed afternoon is the day which i'm scared of most during this new sem. You muz be thinking why right? Simply coz i've DCST tutorial n it's the teacher I'm scared of!!! n OMGosh~! He's so fierce n serious, scold us when we dunno how to do n he force us to do it out no matter what. ARrGh~! He even said that we are "tardy" towards our tutorials. WTF?! During lab sessions, he's so nice to us. But during tutorials is another thingy. Next week will be my turn to go up and do man... DIE~!! =/ Ok Ok enough of my DCST tutorial... Liqing had asked me to go her house to have steamboat today after classes, but I'm very tired & I've a damn painful ulcer *ouCh~!*. So in the end have to give it a miss. Sorry guys~ Next time K? Think I'll just end here. Tata~ somewhere too far for us to find. |