Friday, July 16, 2004
LucKy Us~ @ 7:43 PM |
|
Another project day for me today... didnt do anything again. Hehe... supervisor didnt even come to look for us. My God~! Wanna ask something also no one to approach. So gave up again.. =P As usual, Jasmine and Shirong was late again. Jasmine reached sch at 8.30 am and we decided to wait for Shirong to have breakfast together. But bUt~!! when shirong finally reached sch at 9+ am, he told us he ate le! DaMn... wasted our time. So Jasmine and I went to have our breakfast. When we were going back to the room, we saw Joseph, Eugene and Vincent. Vincent was talking to me, and I didnt even bother to answer him, coz simply, I dun like him. SHhHh~!! Hehe...
In the afternoon, I went to meet DaDa and Jeff for lunch. I was resting with DaDa at the library after lunch and we were taking pics, DaDa den put my ugly pic as wallpaper!! ArrGh~ next time got time den take a nicer one for ya k?? =) Ok it's time to head back to my project room... Jasmine and I approach the TSO to print some lab sheets, and we also bluff bluff ask the TSO about cross-over cables where to get it how much it is. HaHa... Our actual idea is to see whether he'll give us anot, and lucky us~! He gave us 2 cables... HooRay~! I can finally transfer files frm my desktop to my laptop man~! Hehe...
DaDa is having his advance today... Gd lucK to DaDa!!!
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
Friday, July 16, 2004
LucKy Us~ @ 7:43 PM |
|
Another project day for me today... didnt do anything again. Hehe... supervisor didnt even come to look for us. My God~! Wanna ask something also no one to approach. So gave up again.. =P As usual, Jasmine and Shirong was late again. Jasmine reached sch at 8.30 am and we decided to wait for Shirong to have breakfast together. But bUt~!! when shirong finally reached sch at 9+ am, he told us he ate le! DaMn... wasted our time. So Jasmine and I went to have our breakfast. When we were going back to the room, we saw Joseph, Eugene and Vincent. Vincent was talking to me, and I didnt even bother to answer him, coz simply, I dun like him. SHhHh~!! Hehe...
In the afternoon, I went to meet DaDa and Jeff for lunch. I was resting with DaDa at the library after lunch and we were taking pics, DaDa den put my ugly pic as wallpaper!! ArrGh~ next time got time den take a nicer one for ya k?? =) Ok it's time to head back to my project room... Jasmine and I approach the TSO to print some lab sheets, and we also bluff bluff ask the TSO about cross-over cables where to get it how much it is. HaHa... Our actual idea is to see whether he'll give us anot, and lucky us~! He gave us 2 cables... HooRay~! I can finally transfer files frm my desktop to my laptop man~! Hehe...
DaDa is having his advance today... Gd lucK to DaDa!!!
somewhere too far for us to find.
|
|
Profil├Ò

My name is sharon.
i've a simple life, and always dreaming just like every other girls
but i'm easily satisfied
i like pink and anything that has honey, especially honey green tea
i detest insects, especially creepy crawlies!
|
|
|
|
Last Page
This layout is done by ICYBELL, inspired from Fruitstyle, Reproduced WITH permission.
With the help of colour codes from cloford.com.
All contents found on this blog is copyrighted. Thank you very much.
|
|