my life. my story

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Juz another project Day~ @ 6:29 PM
Having my project day today as usual... *SiaNz* I'm the earliest again. Called Jasmine & she told me she'll reach sch at 10+ coz she had to give extra tuition coz her tuition kid is having oral today. Ok got it, so called Shirong, & he told me he overslept in the bus. -_-" Ok got it too... Den DaDa asked to have breakfast at 9am. So I went for breakfast with DaDa, Jeff and company.

After breakfast, I went back to my project room and I finally started on configuring router, had some problems but my supervisor wasn't around. So in the end gave up and start my net surfing again. During lunch time, we went to KAP's Mac. Had a very filling meal. We got a coupon from our project room mate and we thought Gabriel will be eating with us too but in the end he's not eating!! ArrGh~ In the end the 3 of us had to gobble down a lot of food. Ok I noe, my diet plan is twarted again. Really have to get my diet plan working man~ *hope so lahz =)* The meal had make me feel bloated even till now. aWww~ Cant stand it~! Gabriel was exploring my wallet when he saw my IC n my student pass, and he had a gd laugh at it. Oh man~ sO pai seh. I in turn took his student pass and I was laughing non-stop. Haha~! Guai kia sia... Oh yahz, Gabriel, if u happen to read this, juz wanna tell ya don't be so childish le k? Not pri sch anymore, what don't fren fren ppl lahz.

When we went back to sch, Jasmine and I walked around in sch to get her laptop network done and to @.com to print our FIT notes. OhMyGOsh~! Alot of notes! Spent a total of $23 juz on notes alone. After getting our notes done, we had to rush back to our project room to pack up and off we go home....and now I'm blogging here. =)

somewhere
too far for us to find.